We went to Idaho to visit family this last weekend. Saturday I spent crafting and scrapbooking with my SILs and my mom. That night I noticed some red spots on his legs. I took his clothes off and he was covered in hives! Of course we are out of town and can't go to his doctor. I gave him a bath right away in case it was just something on his skin and then gave him Benedryl. They got worse overnight. We took him in Monday and the doctor is guessing that he was allergic to the antibiotic he was taking for an ear infection. She gave us a different prescription and the hives were gone within two days. His mood was pretty good considering he was covered in itchy hives! I used calamine lotion as well to try to help along with the Benedryl. Anyway, Heather took a few pics of him. They didn't turn out great, but you can sure see the hives! I'm so sorry sweet baby boy! I hope you get feeling better soon! 
Here is my spotted baby!
Here is Parker being silly with his cousins Addison and Rylee!
No comments:
Post a Comment