Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Potty Training Take Two!
So a while ago I had a post about what I thought were the beginnings of potty training. Well, that ended up being a fluke, but this time I think it might be sticking. I got him some underwear that have Cars, Incredibles, Nemo, Wall-E etc. on them. That seems to be working. He starting to tell me that he has to go and we aren't having too many accidents. I just need to make sure to take him often enough because sometimes we both get distracted by things and forget. I think he is doing really well for not even being 2 1/2 yet! I took him out in public for the first time in underwear yesterday. We went potty in almost every store we went to, but he did pretty well. We had one accident, but once again, we were grocery shopping and I think I just waited too long between potty breaks. It's been over a week, and I think we are going to stick with it. So here's to hoping we get even better at this potty training thing and find more mini m&m's because he is doing so well, we are almost out of them. They are the preferred reward for our potty training big boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hooray for staying dry!! Keep it up consistency is key. M&M's worked for us too.
hey! hey!
i am adding you to my list of "adoption peeps" tonight. hope that's okay.
much love ...and thanks for reading.
:)
Post a Comment