The Rules:
1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
6. So here we go...

Ok, so if I did this right, here is the picture. It's actually a picture that my sister Heather took while we were visiting our family in Idaho. I think we put some of her pictures on our computer so we could order some prints. Anyway, the kids were sitting at the counter eating pizza. That's my nephew Carson, niece Addison, nephew Jackson and Parker. We got some really cute pics of them, but this isn't one of them. This was the weekend that Parker broke out in hives. I blogged about it a while ago. He had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics he was taking. Well there you go! I don't know who to tag because I can't keep track of who has done this yet. It took me a while to do it because Bryan was out of town and had the computer with the pictures. I also don't know if a whopping six people actually read this! So, if you are reading this and haven't been tagged yet, then tag you're it!





No comments:
Post a Comment