Vicki (Bryan's sister) tagged me, so here are ten random things about me:
1. I hate strawberries and bananas.
2. I am NOT a morning person.
3. I love pretty colorful flowers in my yard, but HATE to do yard work. (you can tell by how crappy it looks right now.)
4. I DO NOT enjoy working out, but spent a significant amount of money on a gym membership hoping it would motivate me.
5. I LOVE diet coke with lime. (I noticed this past week that the manager of the Sonic in West Valley was at the Sonic in Jordan Landing, is that sad?)
6. My brother married a girl named Lindsey. I am referred to as "Lindsay, a-y" she is "Lindsey, e-y"
7. I have 5 nephews and 5 nieces and two on the way! I won't know what they are until they get here! Drives me CRAZY!
8. I am obsessed with this blog.
9. I made Easter dinner today for the first time and it turned out great! (At least that 's what the people who ate it are telling me)
10. I LOVE being a stay-at-home mom, but HATE all cooking and cleaning that comes with it! I just want to play!
Wow, that was hard! Now it's your turn: Stephanie, Lindsey e-y, Christine, Laura, Patricia, and Britta. I want to get to know you better! I know it's a pain, but if you have a minute I would love to read yours!





No comments:
Post a Comment