Thursday, May 28, 2009

Las Vegas

Bryan earned a trip to Las Vegas through work and it was awesome! The resort was amazing! We went on an ATV adventure, a tour of an old mine, saw two amazing shows, spent some time on the strip, golfing, relaxing in the spa and by the pool. Bryan had lobster tail for the first time, we ordered room service for the first time and Bryan bought me an amazing bag for my b-day (pictures to come, he's making me wait until my actual b-day) We had fun making silly videos at a Cinco de Mayo party one night at the resort and I got a tatoo! (temporary of course) It was such a fun trip minus the flying (I HATE to fly) and of course being away from Parker for 5 days!
This is before our ATV ride

This is after our ATV adventure. I was the first person behind our guide and I felt like I was making everyone go slower than they wanted too. There were a couple of times that I was really scared. Going up and down some steep hills and turning around in tight high places, but overall it was fun.
Here we are to the entrance of the mine. Our guide was all about telling us ghost stories and how the mine was haunted. Not my favorite part of the trip!
Some of the girls waiting in our comfy robes for our spa treatments. I got a massage and was told I am really tight and should go once a week, but haven't convinced Bryan yet.
Here we are making one of the hilarious vidoes. Bryan posted it on facebook and I might figure out how to put it on here later.
We saw Phantom and 'O' and they were both awesome. I can't even describe 'O' other than I couldn't believe some of the things that they did! It was crazy!
When we got back to the resort there were these amazing cars parked outside, so we had to take pictures with them!
Bryan with our room service food.

1 comment:

CasaJenkins said...

congrats, it looked like fun : ) I can't believe it has been 10 years wow.