Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's About Love!

You may have noticed that I have added a new button on my sidebar. The It's About Love website has received an extreme makeover! It is an amazing resource for everyone! Birth moms and adoptive parents answer questions about adoption. Some of our friends from FSA (Families Supporting Adoption) are on the site, they're famous! Anyway, spread the word! You never know who might be in need of the wonderful info on this website! We don't have our profile up yet, but we will be sure to let everyone know when it is!
This is one of my new fave pics of Parker

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks for your comments. I know, isn't adoption the BEST! Anyway, that house is in Spanish Fork. It's even more gorgeous in person. My friend has really taken care of it and kept it up. It's a must see.

disabilitydiva said...

So how do I add the button on our site?