Hi, my name is Lindsay and I might be a little addicted to diet coke. As I mentioned in my previous post, the first night we were in St. George, we went to Mike and Susan's condo for a BBQ. Apparently I have a reputation for being a bit of a diet coke-aholic. When Parker see's it in the store he calls it mommy's drink. (He also calls mt. dew Heather's and pepsi Dustin's. It might run in the family.) Suz and Lou remembered that I love diet coke with lime and made a special trip to the store to buy some for me to drink at the BBQ! They also insisted that I take the twelve pack (minus the two I drank that night) with me when we went back to the hotel that night. They are so sweet and I couldn't believe they did that just for me! Thank you ladies for thinking of me and for the wonderful time in St. George! (Lou, I just might have to come visit again after baby Ty arrives!)
Sunday, August 16, 2009
I have a problem....
Hi, my name is Lindsay and I might be a little addicted to diet coke. As I mentioned in my previous post, the first night we were in St. George, we went to Mike and Susan's condo for a BBQ. Apparently I have a reputation for being a bit of a diet coke-aholic. When Parker see's it in the store he calls it mommy's drink. (He also calls mt. dew Heather's and pepsi Dustin's. It might run in the family.) Suz and Lou remembered that I love diet coke with lime and made a special trip to the store to buy some for me to drink at the BBQ! They also insisted that I take the twelve pack (minus the two I drank that night) with me when we went back to the hotel that night. They are so sweet and I couldn't believe they did that just for me! Thank you ladies for thinking of me and for the wonderful time in St. George! (Lou, I just might have to come visit again after baby Ty arrives!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I'm ok with your problem, because it means I get a Diet Coke with Lime when I go over to visit. Thanks for letting us hang out so much and sharing your addiction.
Lindsey admitting the problem is the first step in recovery :) Love ya!!
Post a Comment