Sunday, January 10, 2010

Don't Eat Yellow Snow!

These pictures were taken before Christmas after a couple of significant snow storms. I went out to shovel the driveway and bundled up Parker to play in the snow, which apparently to him means scooping it up with a shovel and eating it. Not much playing going on, just a lot of shoveling, but me and by Parker. I thought it was so cute, I of course had to go grab the camera! Don't worry, none of it was yellow, but there came a point when he was digging in snow that wasn't very deep and I'm pretty sure he ate some dirt too. Oh well, he's a boy and it isn't the first time and it probably won't be the last!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture. They all have to try eating that fun white stuff don't they.