Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Kansas City

Once again we headed to Kansas City, MO where the home office is for Bryan's company. Every Feb they have their annual awards ceremony. We had a huge group this year, so Bryan's uncle took the guys to Bob Jones shoes and the girls went shopping at the Plaza. (which is a larger version of the Gateway here in Salt Lake) I was on the hunt for some sort of belt to go on my dress for that night. I didn't find exactly what I was looking for, but I did find a belt at Anthropologie that I think worked well with my dress. For the second year in a row, Bryan earned the Diamond Distinguished Sales Award, and our agency, owned by Uncle Mike, won agency of the year! They also announced the trip Bryan can earn for 2012 is going to be to AUSTRALIA! I am so excited! I've never been out of the country! We had such a great time with everyone and the girls had fun dancing the night away, (with our drunk 'friend') while the boys sat around talking. An agent from one of the other agencies even went over and gave them a hard time about not being with their women! I didn't get very many pics this year and the ones I did get aren't great, but here a few!

This was the first time we met Bryan's cousin's baby Ty. Here he is with his Uncle Kyle and his daddy Layth in the background

Bryan with his award wearing his '250' jacket he earned from Uncle Mike for averaging $250 a week in premiums in 2009

The food was amazing as always!

Here are all the guys on stage getting ready to take their picture with their Agency of the Year award!

Me and Bryan on the stage, do you like my cute belt?

Chocolate fountain for dessert, YUM!

Look at all those hot mamas! All the girls together again, except for Tyler's wife Ashlee, who was home with their sick baby! We missed you Ash!


1 comment:

Colt 'n Tami said...

SOOOOO fun!!!!! Gotta love good ol Kansas City! SO FUN! Love that trip! SEe ya in San Diago! YEAHOOO! GREAT pics!