Friday, August 14, 2009

Hotter 'n H-E double you know what

The second annual Hotter 'n Hell Golf Extravaganza was held in St. George this year. It's a trip that Bryan's uncle provides for his agents that meet a certain production level. We left Sunday afternoon and after checking into the hotel, headed to Mike and Susan's condo for a BBQ. The next day the boys had meetings in the morning and golf in the afternoon. I did a little shopping for Parker in the morning and then Suz treated the girls to lunch at Bajio and then pedicures! That night we went to the Pizza Factory for dinner. It was really yummy, especially the bread sticks! After dinner we all headed to the pool where the boys provided our entertainment. They were launching each other in the air and doing flips, building pyramids and even performed some synchronized swimming! It was hilarious! The next day was basically the same schedule. We went to Olive Garden for lunch and Suz ordered a bunch of different desserts for us to share. We would take a bite of one and then pass it on to the next person and take a bite of the next. It was amazing! After lunch we played Bunco! It was a loud, crazy time! Bryan had the camera that day, so I didn't get any pics of bunco! That night we went to Tuacahn and saw Footloose. It wasn't what I was expecting, but it was really fun! They sang the songs that are in the movie, but they also added some songs to make it a full on musical. I had fun singing along to the songs I knew and the girl who played Ariel had an amazing voice! They had a mechanical bull that some of the guys rode before the show and that was pretty entertaining as well! Bryan's wrist has been hurting him for a while, I think the golf made it worse, so he didn't try the bull. It really was a fun trip! It was nice to get away and spend a little time together (in the evenings anyway). We drove home Wed and I have barely seen Bryan since we've been home. He went straight to work when we got home and worked all day yesterday too. When we go on these trips, it's really fun, but he's not making any money because he's not out working! Hopefully we'll be able to spend some time together as a family this weekend.
Ashley, Ashlee, Laura and Tami at Bajio

Stacey & Holly from the home office, Megan, Suz and me

The girls all lined up for our pedicures

All our pretty toes!

The boys building their pyramid


Bryan in the 'sand' the same color as his 'Hotter 'n Hell' shirt

Bryan teeing off


1 comment:

Colt 'n Tami said...

Wahooooooooo CHEERS to our fun times! I love the blog! Cute Cute!