Going down one of the smaller slides
Speaking of being brave, here are some pictures of Parker playing in the sprinkler last night. Usually if he wants to play in the water, we have to turn it down so there is barely any coming out of the sprinkler. I was watering the lawn, so it was on full blast. He said he wanted to play in the water so I showed him where he could stand just to get his feet wet. Then I told him to step a little closer and he did! He inched his way closer and closer, and I mean inched. He didn't get very far in, but stood there for a while and got pretty wet. He was smiling when he was just at the edge of the sprinklers reach, but wasn't so sure when he got closer to the sprinkler.
I'm outta here!
The other day at lunch Parker saw my ipod on the counter and wanted to listen to 'his song'. He loves the movie Cars. There are a couple of songs in the movie that he gets so excited about if we hear them on the radio. One is 'Life is a Highway' by Rascal Flatts. The other is 'Real Gone' by Sheryl Crow. He calls the first one his song and the second one he calls the race because it's the song played at the beginning of the movie when McQueen is racing. So he listened to both songs while he ate his lunch. Every time we get in the car he asks to hear his song and then he says, "The race gonna come on?" I'm not sure if it was a good thing to put his songs on cd so he can hear them whenever he wants. It gets old really fast for me, but he loves it!





No comments:
Post a Comment