Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sick. Sick. Sick!

We are STILL sick at the Allen House. Bryan and I have had it forever, and now Parker is showing signs of not feeling well. I have a ton to blog about and just finished catching up on fb and others' blogs, but I am DONE! (I didn't even try to catch up on all the adoption sites, etc. I like to read.) We just returned from our annual trip to Bear Lake with my family, and I will blog about that later. I am going to go feed Parker lunch, put him down for a nap and try to get my laundry done. Maybe I'll get a nap in there somewhere, but probably not. So for now, goodbye blogging world. I don't know when I will be back. This crud is going on 11 days! I just want to feel better! When I feel human again, I'll blog about all of our fun weekend adventures! Here are some pictures of my living room and kitchen right now. There are piles of camping stuff everywhere! Maybe I'll have the energy to get to it later.

2 comments:

April Nielsen said...

I'm so glad you left a comment. I was wondering how I could get ahold of the blog list that we wrote that day...does anyone else have a blog they wrote down? I would love them if you have them.

CasaJenkins said...

Hey do you need an extra set of hands? I am free tomorrow afternoon if you would like some help.