Bryan and I went to California with Dustin and Lindsey last week. It was a LONG drive, but we really had so much fun! We saw Gary, Bliss and baby Riley. Then we headed up to LA to Magic Mountain. It was a cold day, but didn't rain on us at least. Bryan and Dustin finally got to ride the Batman roller coaster and actually meet Batman! Very cool! We rode some pretty crazy coasters! Some were too crazy for me like the Tatsu and X2! The next day we went to Knotts Berry Farm. It rained on us for part of the day, but was warmer. The first ride we went on was a wooden coaster called Ghost Rider. We were laughing so hard when we saw our picture, that we just had to buy it! The next day was really rainy, so instead of going back to Knotts for a second day, we drove down to San Diego. The closer we got the nicer the weather got. Thanks to a recommendation from Gary, we went to Point Loma. It was beautiful. We saw anemones and crabs and the weather was warm and sunny! We took a ton of pictures and had a great time! We were so glad to come home to Parker and hope that next time we go, we will be taking him to Disneyland!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
What a fun trip!
I've only been to Knotts once and I loved it! I'm totally itching for a vacation. Our Kansas City trip can't come fast enough.
Thanks for inviting us you guys! :-p I'm glad you had a fun trip!
Post a Comment