Friday was a great day! I met Mrs. R and Muse IRL! I even convinced Bryan to go with me to The Belle Boutique. They were selling their amazing jewelry from the r house couture and debuting their line of adoption clothing! While Parker was busy smelling everything at the Sentsy tabel, I purchased a shirt for him. As Muse was wrapping it up in this adorable box, Mrs. R said that I was the first person to buy one! (She tweeted, facebooked and blogged about it too!) I thought, well we need a picture of this! It was all very exciting! Then we took Parker to the pumpkin patch and out to lunch. It was a great day hanging out with my boys and meeting a couple of celebrities from the adoption world!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
What a day!
Friday was a great day! I met Mrs. R and Muse IRL! I even convinced Bryan to go with me to The Belle Boutique. They were selling their amazing jewelry from the r house couture and debuting their line of adoption clothing! While Parker was busy smelling everything at the Sentsy tabel, I purchased a shirt for him. As Muse was wrapping it up in this adorable box, Mrs. R said that I was the first person to buy one! (She tweeted, facebooked and blogged about it too!) I thought, well we need a picture of this! It was all very exciting! Then we took Parker to the pumpkin patch and out to lunch. It was a great day hanging out with my boys and meeting a couple of celebrities from the adoption world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
so much fun picking a pumpkin LOVE IT!! So give me the details on what you bought from MRS R
I bought a shirt that has a definition of adoption on it. I'll try to get a picture of him wearing it, but he isn't the most cooperative about wearing what I want him to and don't even get me started on trying to take pictures of him!
Post a Comment