Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Well, for people who really don't like Halloween, we did a lot this year! We attended the ward party, which Parker refused to dress up for. There was a Utah game that day, so he had on his jersey and I had on my Utah gear as well. Bryan went to the game, so he was all decked out in red. Bryan's parents decided to dress up as Utah fans for their costumes, so everyone just thought we had coordinated and that was his costume. We took Parker trick or treating at Grandma Smart's care facility. After I tried for an hour to convince him to wear his costume, Bryan bribed him with Mario Kart and he immediately agreed! I took Parker to trunk or treat at the church and Matt and Vicki joined us. In between all of that, we moved some of my mom's stuff out of our basement (she has moved back to Idaho) played in the snow and raked leaves. I have way too many pictures but I will try to narrow it down so you don't have to scroll through them for an hour! Enjoy!
popping bubbles with his friends at the ward party

playing in the snow

Trick or treating at Great Grandma's

Here we are with Grandma in her room

Throwing leaves at Mommy

Trunk or treating

Cute little dinosaur and frog!

1 comment:

Krissy said...

Sounds like a fun Halloween!