We didn't get our MUSS tickets this year, so we were really going through withdrawals not going to all the home games this season. Bryan told me he would really like to go to at least one game as a family. I got online to see how much tickets would be and it was not cheap! I told him they could be an early (and only) birthday present. So after the craziness of Super Sat, I hurried home to change, pack some snacks for Parker and we headed to Rice Eccles. The weather was really good for the first week of Nov. We didn't get too cold, we didn't get wet which is always a plus and the Utes won! Parker was really good and loved cheering and stomping his feet for the 3rd down jump! We went to Carl's Jr. after for dinner and let Parker play for a while. It was a fun time together as a family and a great way to celebrate Bryan's birthday a little early!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment