The day before Easter we headed up to Park City to spend the day with Bryan's family. Bryan and Parker went swimming and then after the second session of conference, we all headed to Mom and Dad's condo for an Easter egg hunt. Then while the boys went to the priestood session, we ate pizza and hung out at Mel and Tracy's condo. The next day we had my mom, brother and his family at our house. We enjoyed conference and Bryan and the kids also enjoyed building train tracks with the additional tracks the Easter Bunny brought. I didn't take a ton of pics, but here's what I have!
Friday, April 9, 2010
Bowling & Easter
A couple of weeks ago we made plans to get together with Parker's birth parents. His birth father was here on leave from Iraq, so we wanted to make sure we saw him while he was here. I misunderstood our plans, and thought they were going to meet us for bowling. Bryan, Parker and I ended up bowling one game and going out to lunch at Arctic Circle (one of Parker's favorites!) We also ran my car through the car wash, which is not Parker's favorite! He wanted to sit on Daddy's lap so he wouldn't be too scared! We did eventually meet up with his birth parents for dinner. Heather had her camera on her cruise, so I had to take my old crappy one. The pictures aren't great, but we were able to get a few that were ok.
Daddy helping Parker line up the ball
"I can get my ball all by myself!"
Not liking the car wash!
Parker zooming cars with BJ after dinner
Before we left the restaurant, Bryan took the pic
Looking for eggs
Still looking
Checking out his Easter basket
Bryan, Rylee and Parker checking out the track they built
Bryan took this pic of the train going through the overpass and I thought it looked cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
How fun!!!!
Post a Comment