Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Hopscotch and Silliness!
Parker loves watching the Disney Channel in the morning, and I admit I probably let him watch more than I should. He was watching the episode of Special Agent Oso in which Oso helps some kids play hopscotch. I'm sure you are all familiar with that one. So Parker decided that we needed to make a hopscotch of our own. So, I got out the sidewalk chalk and made one on the back patio. He found a rock and started hopping! He would try to throw the rock on a specific number and got so excited when he got it on the right one! He played for over an hour while Bekah was at school. Later we ate lunch outside and when they were done with their otter pops, they were being so silly, so I had a to take a picture!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment