So my AWESOME husband worked hard for two years and earned us an AMAZING trip to sunny San Diego! We stayed at a gorgeous resort called The Grand Del Mar where we enjoyed yummy food, relaxing spa treatments and golf! We also got to see Bryan's brother Gary, his wife Bliss and their ADORABLE baby Riley! Here is a list of some of the other things we did: Went sailing around the San Diego bay on a 135 foot sail boat, went to a Padres game, hung out by the pool and had a romantic night on the beach complete with tiki torches and a picnic basket full of treats. We also went on a dinner cruise on the California Princess. After dinner we were told that there were representatives from Tiffany & Co. on the upper level with three items to choose from for the ladies and three items for the men! I couldn't believe it! I ended up choosing a bracelet and Bryan chose a money clip, both sterling silver. It was an amazing trip and we had so much fun spending time together and with the awesome people that work for the best company ever! I can't wait for Florida next year and Bryan is working hard to get us to Australia! There are too many pictures to include them all, but here are just a few! (ok more than a few, sorry! I posted close to all of them on Facebook if you care to look at them)

The beautiful entry to the resort complete with fresh flowers!

The first timer's reception with the resort golf course behind us

Having lunch by the ocean with Gary, Bliss and Riley

The girls with their Tiffany bags!
Ashlee, Laura, Tami, Lou & Me

Bryan golfing at The Grand Del Mar

I think he made the putt!

Watching the Padres lose to the Brewers

Bryan enjoying some cracker jacks

Our romantic beach night

Bryan helping hoist the sail on the 'America'

Bryan is 'surfing' on a mechanical surf board

Painting surf boards our last night at the resort

The tub was GIGANTIC! and very deep! It was awesome!

We had a couch in our room! And a door bell! It was crazy!
2 comments:
holy spoiled!!! I need some of that!!!
SO wish we could have come on that trip! Looks totally fun! I'll just have to wait until AUSTRALIA....This baby will make Orlando interesting...we're trying to figure that one out. I'm already getting stoked for that. Thanks for the congrats!
Post a Comment