Monday, September 20, 2010

Lion King and The First Day of .....School?

My amazing husband once again earned us an amazing treat! The agency had a contest to earn tickets to The Lion King! It was amazing! We made a date night out of it and went out to dinner before the show and then met up with practically the whole agency at the capital theater. The show was really cool and it was so fun to have a date night with Bryan. I told him we need to have them more often!
Outside the theater before the show

No matter what I do, or how hard I try, I can't stop Parker from getting older! If anyone has figured out how to keep your kids from growing up so fast, please let me know! So, since I can't keep Parker from turning 4 in Nov, we decided it was time to start preschool! He started on Aug. 31st and he LOVES it! He wasn't totally cooperative with me for his first day of school photo shoot, but with some compromising I was able to get some pictures of him before we went to school. He wouldn't let me take any at school, but maybe later this year I'll be able to get some! He goes Tues, Wed, Thurs and comes home every day talking about his friends at school and what they learned that day. I can't believe my baby is in preschool! So crazy!
Shades for the first day of school are a must!

Not exactly cooperative, but a good shot of his back pack!

This is my favorite!

And back to being silly!


1 comment:

Sterling and Konni said...

Parker looks so cute heading out to school. I'm working on a solution to our "no kids growing up" problem. Don't you worry! I feel your pain about not enough date nights.