Thursday, February 10, 2011

Project Life is in the House!

I was so excited to receive my Project Life kits last week! I was obsessively tracking it online several times a day to see when it would arrive! Finally it came! I have been busying trying to catch up on Jan and I am just waiting for the pictures from last week to come in the mail so I can add those to the albums! Here are a few pics of what I have so far!

Parker helping me open the box!

Gloria brought Matson over at the same time the UPS man came! The boys had lots of fun playing with the packing paper that was in the box!

It's tradition to take a picture when you receive your white box

Inside the white boxes, all the goodies!

My work area I've set up in the living room

These are some of the pages from Parker's album.





These are a couple pages from our family album. I didn't have a ton of pics from the first part of Jan, so I've been filling in the picture spaces with some of the coordinating paper that comes with the kit.


I'm really enjoying this process! I'm a little intimidated by the picture a day concept, but I'm trying to capture the every day moments as well as the big events. It's been fun to see Parker get so excited to look at 'his scrapbook' and he asks me almost every day if there are any new pictures to look at! I'm glad to see his interest!

No comments: