I am excited to check my email every day and get a new 'assignment'. I want to improved my photography skills, as well as focus more on those I love! I can't wait to get started! Oh, and my Project Life kits shipped finally! They are supposed to be here Wednesday! The UPS man has no idea the kind of crazy woman is going to greet him when he brings me my two white boxes! And you know I'll be taking a picture because it is tradition when you order Project Life! ; )
Sunday, January 30, 2011
The Joy Of Love!
In addition to participating in Project Life I have signed up for a FREE online class here. It is called:
I am excited to check my email every day and get a new 'assignment'. I want to improved my photography skills, as well as focus more on those I love! I can't wait to get started! Oh, and my Project Life kits shipped finally! They are supposed to be here Wednesday! The UPS man has no idea the kind of crazy woman is going to greet him when he brings me my two white boxes! And you know I'll be taking a picture because it is tradition when you order Project Life! ; )
I am excited to check my email every day and get a new 'assignment'. I want to improved my photography skills, as well as focus more on those I love! I can't wait to get started! Oh, and my Project Life kits shipped finally! They are supposed to be here Wednesday! The UPS man has no idea the kind of crazy woman is going to greet him when he brings me my two white boxes! And you know I'll be taking a picture because it is tradition when you order Project Life! ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment