7 things I plan to do before I die
1. Go to Italy (Maybe we could go together Christa!)
2. I wanna go to the circus! Ok, I'd probably take Parker too.
3. Finish all my scrapbooking and crafting projects. LOL!
4. Take a vacation to California with extended family.
5. Help my children (hopefully plural) develop strong testimonies of the gospel.
6. I would also like to go to Greece.
7. Have an organized and clean home.
7 things I do now
1. Take care of and play with Parker
2. Work at Michaels
3. Watch The Office with Bryan (love it!)
4. Scrapbook (occasionally)
5. Blog (read and post)
6. Lots of canning lately (pears, peaches, jam, apricot nectar)
7. Grow weeds very well!
7 things I can't do
1. Give up chocolate
2. Sell my old dishes! Anyone interested?
3. Stop crying about Parker doing 'big boy' things. (I'm an emotional wreck these days)
4. Keep up on yard work
5. Keep my house clean!
6. Keep my family and friends from getting hurt
7. Touch my toes (don't think I ever have been able to)
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Smile
2. Sense of humor
3. If family is important to them
4. Testimony
5. Worthy priestood holder
6. A good listener (sometimes, I just need to vent!)
7. Ok, I like a firm toned body, so sue me!
7 celebrities that I like
1. Matthew McConaughey
2. Jennifer Garner
3. Reese Witherspoon
4. Meg Ryan
5. Patrick Dempsey
6. Tina Fey
7. Steve Zahn
7 favorite foods
1. Cafe Rio chicken tostada salad
2. Red Robin several things on the menu and their fries and fry sauce
3. Chili's chocolate molten cake
4. Basically anything I don't have to make!
5. Jack's dutch oven chicken and potatoes
6. Arctic circle shakes
7. Warm soup or chili on a cold day
7 people who need to do this
1. Stephanie Leonard
2. Karri Nelson
3. Laura Shirley
4. Marci Moeller
5. Stacie Thomas
6. Dawn Plaudis
7. Amber Warner
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment