Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sick Boy!

Parker had a cold for about a week, but then he woke up on Thursday with a fever. Then Friday he got worse and we ended up taking him to Insta Care. Before we left he had a temp of 102.8. When the nurse took it, it was 104! They ended up giving him Motrin and antibiotics for what they think was the beginning of an ear infection. His mood has been horrible and there wasn't anything we could do for him. Of course he only wants mom and if anybody looks at him wrong he freaks out. Don't even think about talking to him or touching him! I think part of his grouchy mood was that he was constipated. With a little help yesterday he finally pooped! His mood is a little better since then, but he still needs to be held a lot so I not getting anything done around my house. I am doing laundry as I type, so at least that is getting done. The only thing that sometimes made him stop whining and saying NO! to everything was Nemo. Here he is watching it with his blankie. The peace didn't last very long, but at least Nemo helped a little bit. He's sleeping right now and hopefully that will help his mood as well. He was still pretty whiny this morning. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't wait to have my fun, independent, mischievous little boy back!


No comments: