Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Potty Training?

So the people I nanny for gave us their old potty chair. I put it in the bathroom, but didn't expect Parker to really show any interest yet. Well, lately either he tells me he needs to go or I notice the signs that he needs to go (usually #2). He went a few times today and after one of the times, I asked if he wanted a diaper on or big boy underwear. He said, "Batman" which ment he wanted to wear his Batman underwear. I put the thick training pants on first and then Batman over them and that was fine with him. He stayed dry all evening and told me when he had to go. I don't know if this is a total fluke, or what. I guess we'll see how tomorrow goes. Also, for those of you who know Jack and Alison, they are expecting baby number four in April. Not exactly planned that way, but Al says she's more ok with it now than she was when they first found out. She wanted a little more of a gap between Carson and their next one, but somebody had other plans. Of course they are going to drive us all nuts by not finding out what their having again. Anyway, I guess that's about it for exciting news around here. I will keep you all posted on the potty training progress as I am sure you are all waiting on the edge of your seats!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on potty training. Hey can I send Mason over for some lessons?