Sunday, September 20, 2009

Blogging for Dummies

So, I am trying to put together an adoption blog in the hopes that we can get our money, application, homestudy etc. etc. etc. done by the end of the year. It's basically a place where potential birth parents can go to learn about family our and see pictures of us. I have looked at several other adoption blogs and have some ideas of what I would like it to look like, but I am a blogging dummy. I have seen some that don't show the date of each post. I have seen some that have a 'welcome' sort of message in the main body of the blog and then links on the side bar to each section. Does anyone know how to do either one of these? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also, let everyone you know we are hoping to adopt again. You never know when someone will hear of birth parents looking for an adoptive couple. That's how we found Parker! Thanks again for your help!

2 comments:

CasaJenkins said...

Are you open to the idea of a yard sale? on Ksl? I have some items we can donate so you can sell. I was also wondering if you would considered a mixed baby?

Lindsay said...

Yes we would consider a multiracial baby. We have talked about doing some sort of fundraiser. I still need to convince Bryan that it's ok to let people help us! I will let you know! Thank you!