Monday, May 24, 2010

My Husband the Triathlete!

On April 24th Bryan participated in his first ever sprint triathlon! It consisted of a 400 meter swim, 12 mile bike ride and a 3 mile run. Parker, Bryan's mom and I went to the Kearns pool to watch him swim. Then he was off on his bike! We went home to get Parker ready for his soccer game. Then my sister Heather took Parker to soccer and I went back to meet Bryan at the finish line! I am so proud of him! He is training for another one on July 24th in Stansbury Park!

Almost done with the swim!

About to get out of the pool

Heading to the transition area to get his bike

Yay! Here he is at the finish line!

I couldn't get a pic of him actually riding his bike in the race, so when we went to get his bike before heading home, I took this one

3 comments:

Matt and Vicki said...

Good job Bry! That is so awesome! Sorry we couldn't be there to watch.

Bliss & Gary said...

Nice bike!!
Congratulations, we are so proud of you! Thanks for the pics, nice to share the moment!

disabilitydiva said...

That is AMAZING Congrats!!!