Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A shout out!

To my amazing husband! He works so hard to provide for our family. He puts up with some not so nice people on almost a daily basis. He is a faithful home teacher and serves in the Elder's Quorum Presidency in our ward as well. He is being very patient with me these days, which isn't easy! He drives a beat up older car (he practically lives in it) and let's me drive the new nicer one! I love him and appreciate everything he does for me and for Parker. He got me an early anniversary present yesterday and I am so excited!

I've discovered Project Life by Becky Higgins! I've been reading a lot about it and think it might be the answer to not being 'caught up' all the time with my scrapbooking. You can find out more about it here. You can also do a search on Becky's blog on the right side bar for Project Life. Bryan bought me both the Amber and Turquoise editions for our anniversary! I can't wait for them to come so I can get started! I think I might do a family album and also an album for Parker. We'll see how it goes!

3 comments:

disabilitydiva said...

Hooray for wonderful husbands!!

Unknown said...

I love it! I'm gonna have to get those...

April Nielsen said...

Totally Lucky!! Nice job Brian! You must share your amazing work with us when you finish.