After talking to a girl in my ward (thanks Stacie!) and reading several blogs of friends and family, I've decided it's time to join the blogging world! I'm still trying to figure out how to make it look cute and I really don't think my life is that interesting, but we'll see how it goes. We just got back a few days ago from our third trip to Bear Lake. We love it there! My brother has a wave runner and tube, so we spend as much time at the beach as possible. I am NOT a water person, but they actually convinced me to ride the tube. I went by myself with my sweet, wonderful SIL, Alison, driving and she was very nice and did not dump me. My brother, on the other hand, took me and Bryan out and after trying several times, finally got us in the water. I was not very happy with him! The next time we went I was content to sit on the beach with my iPod and magazine watching Parker play. He LOVES the beach. He just sits and plays in the sand and is content as could be. He is a nightmare at the camp site though. He's always finding open drinks and pouring them on himself or dumping a pitcher of orange juice into his aunt's bag, sorry Alison! We really do love going, and had a fun weekend despite the weather which prompted an early and hasty departure. I am going to attempt adding some pics from our trip with this post, we'll see if I can figure that out!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
WELCOME!!! I just post my pictures first then my comments... if you have already made your post and then added the pictures, just copy and paste the pics where you want the, if that makes sense?!?!
Glad to see you join the bloggin world. He is so dang cute! did you know you can print your blog and use it as your journal? Awesome!
Looks good for just starting out. You must be a natural. Good luck on the adoption process I hope it happens again for you quickly. Bye the way Parker is sooo cute.
Of COURSE Parker's cute. How could he be otherwise?? Love your blog Lindsay. Keep up the good work. You can post as many pictures of Parker as you can. We love seeing that cute little guy. Good luck on adopting another baby. You and Bryan are wonderful parents.
Post a Comment