Wednesday, November 5, 2008

GTU Girls

I had so much fun at Good Things Utah. The girls are so nice and after the show we got to take pics with them. Our good friends Gavin and Britta are waiting to adopt a baby girl from China. Myra, Britta's sister, was the birth mom in the adoption segment. She did a great job and we are always so proud of her! It was good to see our friends from FSA and be part of getting the word out about adoption. They even showed our family pic during the segment. Bryan told me they showed me in the audience twice, I was only aware they were showing me the one time. Anyway, it was a fun experience and I would love to go again. I think going with a group of people makes it more fun. I even got a little goody bag from the noodle company!

Here I am with the GTU girls, Nicea, Angie and Reagan