Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We finally were able to get to the pumpkin patch. I wasn't sure it was going to happen this year, but we went and had a nice family outing. We invited Bryan's parents to come along. Grandpa pushed Parker in the wheel barrow while Daddy video taped the search for the perfect pumpkins. It took us a while to find some that would stand up without tipping over and that still had stems on them. We ended up with two big pumpkins and then mommy found the little decorative pumpkins and couldn't resist. Thanks to all of you who gave me info about where to go. I really liked this particular patch and we'll probably go there again next year.



1 comment:

Laura said...

I love pumpkin patches and I was so happy when I found one here in California...unfortunately Cody has been so busy with the stupid contest that we still haven't found time to carve them yet-and it is now November 3!